Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing himself to the observance and strict compliance of the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Jaime Fernández Fernández reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or to inform users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of Jaime Fernández Fernández.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Corporate name: Jaime Fernández Fernández
Commercial name: La Placeta Guesthouse
TIN: 44. 299. 140. J
Address: Placeta San Sebastián 1. 18415 Pórtugos, Granada.
e-mail: info@alojamientorurallaplaceta. es
Through the Website, we offer Users the opportunity to access information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Web Space and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property Rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of the Company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to in economic traffic. For all this, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify such contents, keeping the Company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
In no case does access to the Web Space imply any kind of waiver, transfer, licence or assignment of such rights, in whole or in part, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on the Users any rights of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for that purpose by the company or the third party owner of the rights concerned.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia work of art, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Web Space may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, or transmitted, or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless the prior written authorization of the aforementioned Entity is obtained.
It is also forbidden to delete, circumvent and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the stated rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the right to exercise all legal means or actions to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User undertakes to:
1. Make appropriate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morals and good manners; and (iv) public order.
2. Provide all the means and technical requirements needed to access the Web Space.
3. To provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and to keep them updated at all times in a way that responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous paragraph, the User must also refrain from:
1. Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited by these General Conditions of Use, injurious to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and any kind of contents stored on any computer equipment.
2. Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
3. To cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
5. Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third party providers and other Users.
6. Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing access to the public by any means of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
7. Delete, hide or manipulate the notices on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
8. Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents by means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available to you for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those which are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disabling the Website and/or the contents.
9. In particular, and by way of indication only and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • In any way is contrary to, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized by the Constitution, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force. • Induce, incite or promote criminal acts. defamatory, defamatory, violent or generally contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted morals or public order. • Induce, incite or promote discriminatory acts, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of sex, race, religion, belief, age or status. • Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or generally contrary to the law, morality or public order. generally accepted customs or public order. Induces or is likely to induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. • Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental balance. • It is protected by intellectual or industrial property laws belonging to society or to third parties without authorisation for the intended use. • It is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or the image of a person. • It constitutes any kind of advertising. • It includes any kind of virus or software that prevents normal normal use. of the Web Space.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the Web Space, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it shall be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, and undertakes not to give it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any event that may involve misuse of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as it does not make the previous notification, the company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility for any illegal use of the contents and/or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If negligently or wilfully fails to comply with any of the obligations set forth in these General Terms and Conditions of Use, it shall be liable for all damages that may result for the company as a result of such failure.
Continuous access, correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained on the website that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond your control is not guaranteed. It is not responsible for decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User immediately terminated, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We are not liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website.
It will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that it is notified. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that may arise, inter alia, from:
1. Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone failures, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
2. Illegitimate intrusion through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
3. Undue or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
4. Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the same. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the web space.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Web Space. It is also exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in the event of damage caused by an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damage or damage caused.
You will indemnify the Company against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or from any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the functioning of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Web Space, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User‘s access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of these Web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that link to our Website may not (i) misrepresent their relationship or claim that such link has been authorized, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination on the basis of sex, race or religion, contrary to public order, or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page. (iv) must link to the address of the Web Space itself, without allowing the Web Space making the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of its web or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, that any link to the Web Space be removed, after which it must proceed immediately to its removal.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use the “cookie” technology in the Web Space, in order to recognize you as a frequent User and to personalize your use of the Web Space by preselecting your language, or more desired or specific contents.
Cookies collect the IP address of the user and Google is responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a Web server, to record the User‘s navigation in the Web Space, when the User allows their reception. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please refer to your browser‘s instructions and manuals for further information.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize the browser of the computer used by the User for the purpose of providing content and offering the User‘s browsing or advertising preferences, demographic profiles of Users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
10. DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
In general, the contents and services offered on the Web Space are of a purely informative nature. Therefore, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company shall not be liable in all cases of inability to provide services, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, industrial disputes, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous events.
12. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Website Manager.
In the event that any provision of these General Terms and Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a court or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Terms and Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company shall amend or replace this stipulation with a stipulation that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original stipulation.